Cable Accessories & Terminations
3M is a diversified technology company serving customers and communities with innovative products and services. 3M has developed a range that covers virtually every imaginable cable and pipe jointing or terminating application and also provides bespoke services.
Termination Kits QT-III and Joint Kits QS-III are designed to provide high reliability and save you time and money. They install quickly and easily, helping to reduce potential craft errors. They require no tools, sealants, adhesives, torches or other heat sources.
- Light weight
- Consistent and safe installation
- No special tools or flame required
- Kit covers wide range of cable sizes and types
- Designed to terminate upto 69kV (IEEE)/72.5kV (IEC) power cables
- Covers conductor ranges up to 2000 kcmil (1000 mm2)
- Designed for polymeric insulated cables
The QT-III termination for 69kV(IEEE)/72.5kV (IEC) meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- IEEE 48, Class 1, for 69kV
- IEC 60840 for 72.5kV
Range of products includes:
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Electrical Tapes
- Cleaning Fluids for XLPE and EPR cables
- Low Voltage Inline Resin Jointing Kits
- Cable Marking Equipment
Indomax’s Ferrule Printing machine from MAX Japan. Its built-in advantages of high speed marking, cutting depth adjustment, Easy access to direct PC and USB, large and backlit LCD display, heat-shrinkable tubes and economical refill-type ink ribbon make it a very sought after product among Industrial customers.
3M, headquartered in US are the leading manufacturers of Cable accessories for Low, Medium and High Voltage applications. Serving customers in more than 200 countries around the world, the companies 67,000 plus people use their expertise, technologies and global strength to lead in major markets.